We’re seeking passionate and dedicated retail sales team members to join our RC team.
As a RC team member, you will work together and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Your primary responsibility will be ensuring we maintain the best in-store customer experience possible. This includes, but certainly isn’t limited to, ensuring an exceptional standard of customer service, merchandising, cleanliness, inventory control and most importantly online, phone and in store sales.
- Able to deliver and maintain our exceptional customer service standards.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build a rapport with customers.
- Strong organisation and problem-solving skills.
- Merchandising skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Ideally you have previous experience in a retail position
- A sound knowledge of radio controlled hobbies (RC cars, drones, helicopters and fixed wing aircraft).
- An enthusiasm for keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the RC industry.
- Able to work flexible hours including weekends and public holidays.
- And most importantly you’re just as passionate as we are!
We’re only small, but we think big. We’re always looking for ways we can do better. Our goal is to provide the best possible end-to-end experience to our customers. We’ve always prided ourselves on our exceptional customer service and that will always be at the heart of what we do.