Updated: 15 July 2021
Contact-less Click and Collect
We are now offering contact-less Click and Collect in both Box Hill & Melbourne CBD stores for all customers permitted to travel to the store. Our Click and Collect service is available
Monday to Saturday from 9:30am to 5:00pm
Sunday 10:00am to 4:00pm
Monday to Friday 9:30am to 5:00pm
(Closed Saturday & Sunday)
We are doing our best to prioritise Click & Collect orders and have them available for collection as soon as possible; but please understand that under these challenging circumstances this may take a little longer than usual.
We have updated our Click and Collect procedure in line with current contact-less regulations. Please follow the below steps to place a Click and Collect order:
Step 1: Choose your products online
Add the products you would like to purchase to your shopping cart and when you are ready, proceed to the check out.
Step 2: Choose store pickup
On the shopping cart page select Store Pickup as the delivery method.
Note: You will only be able to select store pickup for items currently in stock in your preferred pickup location Melbourne CBD or Box Hill; you can either contact us to arrange a store transfer of the unavailable items or remove them from your cart to proceed.
Step 3: Select Click and Collect as your shipping method
On the shipping, page select Click and Collect Melbourne CBD or Box Hill as your preferred delivery method and then complete the checkout process. Please ensure that the correct Click & Collect store is selected.
Step 4: Wait to hear from us
When you've placed your order you will receive an email to confirm that we have your order and are processing it ready for collection. We will get your order organised as quickly as we can, but hang tight, we'll call or email you as soon as your order is ready to collect!
Step 5: Get ready to collect your order
You will receive a confirmation email once your order is ready to collect. Please bring some photo ID so that we can verify we are handing over your order to the right person! High value orders may need to bring some further verification however this will be outlined in an email if required.
Step 6: Collect your order
Box Hill Click & Collect Procedures
If heading to our Box Hill store at 444 Station Street, Box Hill during our hours of Monday to Saturday from 9:30am to 4:30pm or Sunday 10:30am till 3:30pm, we currently have the following contact-less procedure in place when you collect your order:
- Park in the bays directly in front of the store.
- Please remain in your car, have your Driver’s Licence ready to show our team member through your window and open the boot so we can place your products inside.
- Alert the store of your arrival by calling 03 8797 2222 and letting us your order number, name, and parking bay.
- One of our team members will bring your order directly to your car. We require verification of your Photo ID through your car window, and your Driver’s Licence Number will be recorded in place of your signature.
- Your purchase will be placed in the boot of your car. Please ensure there is enough room for any bulky item to be placed.
- Please do not exit your vehicle at any time. Entry into the store will not be permitted.
Melbourne CBD Click & Collect Procedures
If heading to our Melbourne CBD store during our hours of Monday to Friday 9:30am till 4:30pm, we currently have the following contact-less procedure in place when you collect your order:
- Alert the store of your arrival by calling 03 8797 2222 and letting us your order number and name.
- One of our team members will bring your order directly to the front door. We require verification of your Photo ID through our front glass door, and your Driver’s Licence Number will be recorded in place of your signature.
- Please take a big step back from the door, so we can open the door and place the order outside the front door. Please ensure there is enough room for any bulky item to be placed.
- Entry into the store will not be permitted.