We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. With the ability to create and maintain product data and content with the required attributes to enhance product information across all digital channels.
Responsibilities would include:
- Product creation and optimisation for website product pages, search and navigation.
- Optimise product data to be correctly indexed and displayed on a variety of search engines and online marketplaces.
- Ensure consistency of product attributes based on specific rules.
- Maintain product data quality and accuracy correcting inaccuracies and making amendments.
- Perform product audits across all selling channels to ensure consistency and maximum visibility.
- Optimise content based on SEO guidelines.
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Organise, modify and update existing content.
- Verify content and information.
- Maintain a database of product attributes and metatags.
- Experience with data work and exposure to web optimisation strategies.
- Understanding of content management systems.
- Detail-oriented, creative thinker with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with maintaining large data sets in Excel.
A part-time or full-time position (9 am-5 pm, 5 days a week) located at our distribution centre in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs. Work from home option available after an initial orientation period.
About Metro Hobbies
Metro Hobbies started 40 years ago in Melbourne's eastern suburbs as a specialist in radio control cars. Today, we are one of the largest specialist toy and hobby retail groups in Australia. Our product range includes Lego, toys and games, radio control, model kits, model trains, slot cars and diecast models.
Our goal is to provide the best possible end-to-end experience to our customers. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service that is at the heart of what we do.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please send your cover letter and resumes to Ryan at email@example.com with ‘Data Entry and Online Content Specialist’ in the subject line.
Our applications don’t have a closing date, they’ll close when we’ve found the right person. We will assess applications as they are received, so don't wait to apply!