Step 1: Choose your products online
- Add the products you would like to purchase to your shopping cart and when you are ready, proceed to the check out.
Step 2: Choose a pick up location
- On the shopping cart page select Store Pickup and choose the pickup store location which you would like to collect your order.
Note: If an item you are after is out of stock at the requested pick up location, don't worry! Instead of selecting your preferred store at the check out, just select "Click & Collect", make a note in the comments section with your preferred store. We will then organise to get the items purchased transferred across to your preferred store.
Step 3: Select Click and Collect as your shipping method
- On the shipping page select Click and Collect as your preferred delivery method and then complete the checkout process.
- Please note that if you have a PO Box or Parcel Locker in your shipping address at the check out the Click and Collect option will show.
Step 4: Wait to hear from us
- When you've placed your order you will receive an email to confirm that we have your order and are processing it ready for collection. We will get your order organised as quickly as we can, but hang tight, we'll email you as soon as your order is ready to collect!
Step 4: Collect your order in-store
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order is ready to collect. Please bring the copy of your order confirmation email, plus some photo ID so that we can verify we are handing over your order to the right person! High value orders may need to bring some further verification however this will be outlined in an email if required.